The ground floor space at 639 St. Clair Avenue West presents a unique opportunity for both retail and office uses seeking a prime location. Boasting high visibility and foot traffic in the vibrant St Clair West neighbourhood, this space includes a lobby with abundant natural lighting, a kitchenette, two private offices, and three distinct examination rooms.
A unique restaurant and investment opportunity beside the historic Monarch Tavern in the heart of Little Italy.
10 Clinton Street is currently used as a QSR restaurant on the main floor with a prep area and washrooms in the lower level and offices on the second floor. This space will be vacant on closing and the restaurant equipment will be available for sale with the property.
8 Clinton Street consists of two fully leased apartments. A two bedroom apartment on the main floor and basement and a one bedroom apartment on the second floor.
Located above the Golden Mile district at Eglinton and Warden Ave East. 56 Crockford Blvd is a recently renovated flex space available for clean warehouse uses. No automotive uses permitted. This flex space has an office and reception area at the front entrance, with all new windows throughout the space.
- Two-Storey Commercial Building Ideal for Investor
- Great potential and opportunity to own an investment property in downtown Toronto
- Good visibility with 20 feet of frontage on St. Andrew Street, steps from Spadina Avenue
- Located in the vibrant Kensington Market community, nearby TTC, excellent pedestrian traffic
- Large 3-bedroom apartment on second level, renovated seven years ago
- Parking at rear
- Two-storey commercial building ideal for user or investor
- Great potential and opportunity to own an investment property in the Oakridge community
- Good visibility with 18 feet of frontage on busy Danforth Avenue in a retail plaza
- Spacious retail unit on the ground floor and 2-bedroom residential unit on the second floor, with back entrance
- Two entrances to basement, perfect for storage with two washrooms
- Four parking spots at front in plaza
- Tenants on month-to-month lease. Currently low income, could be vacant upon closing
Located on Queen Street West, west of University Avenue.
- Two-Storey Commercial Building with full usable basement including washrooms, storage, and offices
- Ideal for user or investor
- Great potential and opportunity to own an investment property in the heart of downtown
- Two long-standing commercial tenants with upcoming renewals at market rates
- Adjacent to brand new condominium building on a prime, high-traffic block of Queen Street West
- Surrounded by trendy restaurants, fun retail stores, hotels, notable neighbouring tenants: The Rex Hotel, PLANTA, Starbucks, MEC, LCBO, Aritzia, Arc’teryx, Shoppers Drug Mart, Knix, and many more
- Steps to Osgoode Station and Queen streetcar stops
- Two parking spots available
Located in a vibrant new urban node with plenty of amenities, on a park setting with green space, car and bicycle parking. Recently renovated historic brick and beam building with true loft ceilings and hardwood floors, with new HVAC and mechanicals. Including:
- Studio loft with 15 ft ceilings
- 3 offices and board room on glass
- 2 washrooms and kitchen
- Underground parking space available
- Main floor restaurant and cafe (Balzacs)
Located steps away from Pape subway and the corner of Pape and Danforth. Variety of uses considered. Close proximity to a variety of restaurants and amenities. Limited parking spaces available for $150.00/month + HST.
402 Spadina Avenue is situated along a bustling retail node in downtown Toronto, located steps from the high pedestrian and vehicular traffic intersection of Dundas St W Street and Spadina Avenue. The property is conveniently located in close proximity to the University of Toronto, Kensington Market and many other tourist destinations. The area is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth and gentrification with a number of residential, student housing and hotel projects in development. Vacant possession of commercial space possible.
Prime centre court corner location on Queen Street West with high pedestrian traffic and strong street presence. Stylish, glam, and sleek modern character space over two floors with cool industrial accents. Open atrium area featuring a large wide staircase to the 2nd floor. Built-out treatment rooms or offices on 2nd floor and large open space. Perfect for retail, professional, office, tech, beauty, creative, medical, wellness, food or gallery uses. Usable, finished basement with high ceilings, perfect for staff or offices, with nicely renovated washrooms. Notable neighbouring tenants: Aritzia, Arc’teryx, Knix, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, PLANTA, The Rex Hotel, Starbucks, MEC and more. 501 Queen Streetcar at front door and steps to Osgoode station