The ground floor space at 639 St. Clair Avenue West presents a unique opportunity for both retail and office uses seeking a prime location. Boasting high visibility and foot traffic in the vibrant St Clair West neighbourhood, this space includes a lobby with abundant natural lighting, a kitchenette, two private offices, and three distinct examination rooms.
A unique restaurant and investment opportunity beside the historic Monarch Tavern in the heart of Little Italy.
10 Clinton Street is currently used as a QSR restaurant on the main floor with a prep area and washrooms in the lower level and offices on the second floor. This space will be vacant on closing and the restaurant equipment will be available for sale with the property.
8 Clinton Street consists of two fully leased apartments. A two bedroom apartment on the main floor and basement and a one bedroom apartment on the second floor.
- Two-Storey Commercial Building Ideal for Investor
- Great potential and opportunity to own an investment property in downtown Toronto
- Good visibility with 20 feet of frontage on St. Andrew Street, steps from Spadina Avenue
- Located in the vibrant Kensington Market community, nearby TTC, excellent pedestrian traffic
- Large 3-bedroom apartment on second level, renovated seven years ago
- Parking at rear
Located on Queen Street West, west of University Avenue.
- Two-Storey Commercial Building with full usable basement including washrooms, storage, and offices
- Ideal for user or investor
- Great potential and opportunity to own an investment property in the heart of downtown
- Two long-standing commercial tenants with upcoming renewals at market rates
- Adjacent to brand new condominium building on a prime, high-traffic block of Queen Street West
- Surrounded by trendy restaurants, fun retail stores, hotels, notable neighbouring tenants: The Rex Hotel, PLANTA, Starbucks, MEC, LCBO, Aritzia, Arc’teryx, Shoppers Drug Mart, Knix, and many more
- Steps to Osgoode Station and Queen streetcar stops
- Two parking spots available
Located steps away from Pape subway and the corner of Pape and Danforth. Variety of uses considered. Close proximity to a variety of restaurants and amenities. Limited parking spaces available for $150.00/month + HST.
Prime centre court corner location on Queen Street West with high pedestrian traffic and strong street presence. Stylish, glam, and sleek modern character space over two floors with cool industrial accents. Open atrium area featuring a large wide staircase to the 2nd floor. Built-out treatment rooms or offices on 2nd floor and large open space. Perfect for retail, professional, office, tech, beauty, creative, medical, wellness, food or gallery uses. Usable, finished basement with high ceilings, perfect for staff or offices, with nicely renovated washrooms. Notable neighbouring tenants: Aritzia, Arc’teryx, Knix, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, PLANTA, The Rex Hotel, Starbucks, MEC and more. 501 Queen Streetcar at front door and steps to Osgoode station
On Powerhouse St, off Foundry Ave and Davenport Rd.
Prime retail opportunity located in the popular, high pedestrian traffic area of Bloordale Village.
- Close proximity to two major subway stations
- Exceptionally well-maintained, recently renovated building
- Three washrooms, useable basement (with secured storage room)
- Opportunity for street level signage
- A variety of uses considered. Café, Retail, Office uses are ideal
- 8 residential opportunities (month to month tenancies)
- Main floor retail (approx. 5,200 SF; 12 month termination)
- Visible corner lot
- VTB 1st mortgage available on agreeable terms
Built at the turn of the century, 29 Fraser Avenue is an architecturally stunning three-storey 18,305 square foot brick masonry and steel truss roof building strategically located in the heart of Liberty Village, one of Toronto’s most dense and rapidly growing neighbourhoods. Over 6,900 new commercial and residential units are in various stages of development within a 1 kilometer radius. The property is very well serviced by public transit. The existing Exhibition Go Station is 400 meters to the south and the future Ontario Line subway station will be a short walk southeast. Upon completion, the Ontario Line will run from Exhibition Place, through the heart of downtown, and end at the Ontario Science Centre.
The site is comprised of 12,497 square feet of land with approximately 70’ feet of frontage along Fraser Avenue, just south of Liberty Street. The building contains unique and attractive physical attributes, including soaring ceiling heights on the ground floor and brick masonry detailing. The building is currently demised into one 11,238 SF unit on the ground floor which is currently leased to Joe Rockhead’s Indoor Climbing Gym – Canada’s first indoor rock climbing gym – and 6 office units on the second and third floors of the building with a diverse mix of general office uses. The office units range in size from 1,122 SF to 1,282 SF and feature bright, open concept units with hardwood floors, skylights, and private washrooms.
There are three surface parking spaces accessed off of Pardee Avenue, as well as three boulevard parking spaces on the west side of the property fronting Fraser Avenue.
From end-users to value add investors, 29 Fraser Avenue is well-positioned for a variety of different types of purchasers as there are short-term leases in-place and landlord termination rights. The subject property presents