- 8 residential opportunities (month to month tenancies)
- Main floor retail (approx. 5,200 SF; 12 month termination)
- Visible corner lot
- VTB 1st mortgage available on agreeable terms
Being offered for the first time in over 60 years, 971 Bloor Street West presents a unique opportunity for an end-user or value-add investor to acquire a prime streetfront property in the heart of the Bloorcourt Village neighbourhood of Toronto situated in close proximity to Ossington Station on the Line 2 Bloor–Danforth subway line. The area has established itself as one of Toronto’s hottest neighborhoods for trendy restaurants, bars, and art galleries. Only 500 metres west of the subject property, the Bloor St W & Dufferin St intersection is undergoing substantial residential and commercial intensification.
The subject property is improved with a two-storey mixed-use building totaling 2,750 SF. The main floor unit (1,800 SF) is currently owner-occupied as a natural health food specialty store. The second level (950 SF) is comprised of a two bedroom plus den residential apartment currently rented for $3,000 per month. Given the retail unit will be vacant on closing, the offering presents an excellent opportunity for an end-user occupy the premises for their own business purposes or an investor to capitalize on the rental growth of the area and increase the operating income.
Zoning allows for a variety of commercial uses.
An opportunity to purchase and develop 2 residential houses. Located on Sheppard Avenue West, prime corner location. 843 and 845 Sheppard Avenue West offer 94.16 feet of frontage, and 155.47 feet of depth to develop. Close proximity to 2 TTC Subway stations, TTC buses at door, Highway 401 and the Allen Expressway. Both properties are tenanted, please do not disturb. An additional 6,100 SF of adjacent land can be available. For further information please contact listing agent.
- Amazing opportunity for spacious double sized corner investment property, on busy Kingston Rd, steps to transit.
- High traffic at Kingston Rd/St. Clair, near Scarborough Bluffs, Shopping Plazas, Schools, Multi-Million Dollar homes, the Beach and Canadian Tire.
- Immaculate, outstanding value! Great development potential, perfect for user (in 2-3 years) or investor.
- Professional, dentist, medical, wellness, retail, restaurant, service, beauty, tech and gallery.
- 2 open storefronts with large windows, 4 1-Br apartments.
- Front & back entrances, clean basement for storage or use, high ceiling
- Parking for 8 cars.
- Renovated in 2016, newer mechanicals, furnace. Brand new roof, well cared for.
- Currently reliable, strong, easy tenants. Sparkling renovated units.
- Exclusive listing, great opportunity for user, work/live or investment.
- Unique 3 Story building with 1 Retail/Office unit on main floor, 5 apartments above.
- Tons of storage in basement. vacant possession of retail space is possible.
- Terrific location across from Moss Park.
- Great transit and foot traffic. Future relief subway & park redevelopment will further enhance value. Many newer developments in area.
- Steps from Yonge Street, in the heart of Toronto. Next to public parks, and bustling restaurants.
- Contact listing agent for income.
An opportunity to purchase and develop 6 residential houses. Prime location, minutes away from future LRT station at Oakwood Avenue and Eglinton Avenue West. In the heart of businesses in the Eglinton Avenue West and Dufferin intersection, great pedestrian and auto traffic, new development in the area. All together the 6 properties; 645, 647, 649, 651, 653, and 655 Northcliffe Blvd offer 120 SF of frontage, and 94 to 99 SF of depth. All 6 properties are lived in by owner, and can be vacant upon closing. For further information please contact listing agent. The buyer/buyer’s sales representative is advised to confirm and verify all measurements and information including zoning with the city of Toronto, upon which he or she is relying.
The subject property is centrally located along the west side of one of Toronto’s hottest retail destinations Ossington Avenue. The street is located just outside of Toronto’s downtown core, with its main retail strip bordered by Dundas Street West to the north and Queen Street West to the south. A mixture of small local businesses and larger retail chains populate the street everything from artisanal craft shops and clothing retailers to top restaurants and bars. Since 2016 the street has been populating with international and first to market concept brick mortar retail stores, including Tigers of Sweden, Reigning Champ and Ride Cycle Club.
The subject site is comprised of four municipal addresses 170 172 174 and 176 Ossington Avenue. The properties are improved with four 2 storey mixed use buildings with approximately 16 000 SF above grade plus full basements. Home Hardware currently occupies the at grade and basement commercial space as well as, the second floor of 172 and 174 Ossington Avenue. The second level 170 Ossington Avenue is comprised of two 2 bedroom residential apartments and 176 Ossington Avenue is comprised of one 2 bedroom and one 3 bedroom apartment. There is on site parking at the rear of the property.
Landmark, Dupont Street Corner Property. Former RJH Reassurance Office. Numerous Interior and Exterior Architectural Features. Gorgeous, Sundrenched Interior. Rooftop Patio. Large, Useable Lower Level. Residential or Commercial Use. Three Phase, 600 Volt, 225 Amps Power. Phase 2 Environmental Report Available.
Two storey investment property in the coveted Junction neighbourhood. Creative storefront on Dundas Street West with two-bedroom upper apartment. High ceilings on main floor. Parking in rear – 2 spaces. Private backyard. Private entrance to second floor unit. Diverse and busy neighbourhood surrounded by boutique shops and trendy restaurants & bars. Minutes To High Park, Roncesvalles and the Stockyards. 7 minute bus ride to Runnymede TTC Subway Station.
The subject property is situated along a bustling retail node in Mount Pleasant Village, an affluent neighbourhood in midtown Toronto. Surrounding businesses include local retailers and service professionals, along with niche restaurants. The 2020 average household income in a three-kilometer radius was $229,788 – significantly above the municipal and national averages. The property is in a densely populated transit friendly location, 200 metres from the future Mount Pleasant Crosstown LRT Station (2022). The property is currently improved with a 2-storey mixed-use retail building plus basement. The ground floor retail unit is being utilized as a bakery, The Flaky Tart, which includes a working kitchen. There is a 1-bedroom apartment on the second floor with a long term tenancy in-place. The ground floor commercial unit is currently leased until January 31st, 2023.