- Two (2) Three-Storey Commercial/Residential Brick Buildings featuring architectural details and a recently updated roof
- Great potential and opportunity to own two versatile investment properties
- Two large commercial retail units featuring extremely high ceilings
- Commercial leases to be renewed at market rates in near future
- Half usable basement and parking for 4 cars
- Four unusually large two bedroom apartments at 950+ SF with two large decks off second floor units
- Prime, trendy block of Parkdale in a rapidly developing neighbourhood
- High demand location with tremendous upside potential
- Steps to galleries, fun retail stores, restaurants, and excellent transit
Gorgeous Heritage Victorian House/ Romanesque Revival (James O. Buchanan House, 1889) available for lease at 186 St George Street. Converted to a first class office use in the university district in the Annex. This location is perfect for any professional services (Law, Accounting, Creatives, Medical, etc.) Just a few minutes walk (160M) To St. George Subway (Bloor-Danforth Line 2), Spadina Subway (University Line 3), and Spadina Streetcar Line (650M). Wheelchair accessible bathrooms are fully remodelled interior to current office-use standards.
Situated in the heart of North York, 350 Meters to the Yonge & Sheppard subway station & 3 minutes to Highway 401, this rarely offered stand-alone building is ideally located and offers a perfect opportunity for a variety of uses, including day care, school, professional office, medical practice, and much more. Over 5,800 new residential units are In various stages of development within a 1-Km radius.
The property is currently owner-occupied and will be vacant on closing, thereby presenting an ideal end-user, developer, or value-add investor opportunity. There is an abundance of on-site parking and the building is excellently maintained.
- Amazing opportunity for spacious double sized corner investment property, on busy Kingston Rd, steps to transit.
- High traffic at Kingston Rd/St. Clair, near Scarborough Bluffs, Shopping Plazas, Schools, Multi-Million Dollar homes, the Beach and Canadian Tire.
- Immaculate, outstanding value! Great development potential, perfect for user (in 2-3 years) or investor.
- Professional, dentist, medical, wellness, retail, restaurant, service, beauty, tech and gallery.
- 2 open storefronts with large windows, 4 1-Br apartments.
- Front & back entrances, clean basement for storage or use, high ceiling
- Parking for 8 cars.
- Renovated in 2016, newer mechanicals, furnace. Brand new roof, well cared for.
- Currently reliable, strong, easy tenants. Sparkling renovated units.
Two-storey building with spacious retail unit on the ground floor, 2 bedroom residential unit on the second floor and a basement perfect for storage. Located on busy Danforth Avenue next to Warden Avenue in a retail plaza. 4 parking spots at front in plaza, 1 garage at rear and 1 parking space in front of garage. Separate back entrance to residential unit, two entrances to basement. One washroom in residential unit, two washrooms in basement. New roof and new garage, well maintained, high ceilings. Tenants on a month-to-month lease. Currently low income. Could be vacant upon closing. Virtual tour available, please see flyer.
Great opportunity for investor/user property on Danforth Avenue. Perfect space for a wide variety of professional uses such as medical, wellness, beauty, restaurant, technology, or gallery. It is currently being used as a dental office. Prime location at Danforth Avenue and Victoria Park Avenue; with pedestrian traffic and development in the area. Steps to TTC, Lowes, Metro, Shoppers Drug Mart, and Staples.
Storefront with a reception and 3 offices or rooms with front and back entrances. Clean basement for storage, high ceilings, newer roof, newer mechanicals. Parking for 5 cars. Development potential with a deep lot to build up and behind.
An opportunity to purchase and develop 6 residential houses. Prime location, minutes away from future LRT station at Oakwood Avenue and Eglinton Avenue West. In the heart of businesses in the Eglinton Avenue West and Dufferin intersection, great pedestrian and auto traffic, new development in the area. All together the 6 properties; 645, 647, 649, 651, 653, and 655 Northcliffe Blvd offer 120 SF of frontage, and 94 to 99 SF of depth. All 6 properties are lived in by owner, and can be vacant upon closing. For further information please contact listing agent. The buyer/buyer’s sales representative is advised to confirm and verify all measurements and information including zoning with the city of Toronto, upon which he or she is relying.
The subject property is centrally located along the west side of one of Toronto’s hottest retail destinations Ossington Avenue. The street is located just outside of Toronto’s downtown core, with its main retail strip bordered by Dundas Street West to the north and Queen Street West to the south. A mixture of small local businesses and larger retail chains populate the street everything from artisanal craft shops and clothing retailers to top restaurants and bars. Since 2016 the street has been populating with international and first to market concept brick mortar retail stores, including Tigers of Sweden, Reigning Champ and Ride Cycle Club.
The subject site is comprised of four municipal addresses 170 172 174 and 176 Ossington Avenue. The properties are improved with four 2 storey mixed use buildings with approximately 16 000 SF above grade plus full basements. Home Hardware currently occupies the at grade and basement commercial space as well as, the second floor of 172 and 174 Ossington Avenue. The second level 170 Ossington Avenue is comprised of two 2 bedroom residential apartments and 176 Ossington Avenue is comprised of one 2 bedroom and one 3 bedroom apartment. There is on site parking at the rear of the property.
Landmark, Dupont Street Corner Property. Former RJH Reassurance Office. Numerous Interior and Exterior Architectural Features. Gorgeous, Sundrenched Interior. Rooftop Patio. Large, Useable Lower Level. Residential or Commercial Use. Three Phase, 600 Volt, 225 Amps Power. Phase 2 Environmental Report Available.
Two storey investment property in the coveted Junction neighbourhood. Creative storefront on Dundas Street West with two-bedroom upper apartment. High ceilings on main floor. Parking in rear – 2 spaces. Private backyard. Private entrance to second floor unit. Diverse and busy neighbourhood surrounded by boutique shops and trendy restaurants & bars. Minutes To High Park, Roncesvalles and the Stockyards. 7 minute bus ride to Runnymede TTC Subway Station.