629 Adelaide Street West is ideally situated in The Heart Of King West. This rare industrial space, on the ground floor with 12 foot high ceilings has a wide range of potential uses and includes two truck level height shipping doors.
Prime retail opportunity located in the popular, high pedestrian traffic area of Bloordale Village.
- Close proximity to two major subway stations
- Exceptionally well-maintained, recently renovated building
- Three washrooms, useable basement (with secured storage room)
- Opportunity for street level signage
- A variety of uses considered. Café, Retail, Office uses are ideal
- Prime turnkey, renovated top to bottom office or retail space.
- Suitable for professional office or retail use: art, fashion, sales, coffee, financial, medical, beauty, gallery, or tech.
- Shared backyard ideal for lunch & coffee breaks. bonus front and rear access.
- Storage, modern bathroom (Main Floor), cool brick walls, open space with high ceilings.
- Bright, new pot lights, large storefront window.
- Fabulous location, strong pedestrian traffic, 506 College Streetcar at front door, trendy neighbour.
- Good parking available for cost If needed
- Landlord will install a finished floor within reason, to tenants specifications.
- 3rd floor walk up, 3 private office, open space, kitchen
- On Queen/Spadina streetcar line
- Abundant amenities, shops, and restaurants
LAST UNIT REMAINING!
Newly renovated building. Excellent exposure fronting North Queen. Opportunity for tenant seeking ancillary retail presence coupled with primary warehouse, manufacturing and offices uses. Located in big box retail node near Sherway Gardens. Truck-level shipping doors. TTC bus stop located in front of building.
Multiple units for sub-lease at the Dupont St. and Ossington Ave. intersection. Classic 1930’s industrial two-storey building. Ideal for a variety of uses (creative, studio, fitness, etc.). Parking available (Limited). 12’ ceiling height. TTC accessible via the 63 Ossington bus from Bloor Street West, (Ossington Subway Station). 3 minute walk to Sobeys, Faema Café and Loblaws.
Located in the heart of Chinatown, 349 Spadina Avenue offers prime retail exposure with over 20’ of frontage in downtown Toronto and is in close proximity to the University of Toronto, Kensington Market and many other tourist destinations. It further benefits from high pedestrian and vehicular traffic with two nearby TTC streetcar stops.
The area is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth and gentrification with a number of residential, student housing and hotel projects in development. Given this improving demographic landscape, many national and international business owners have begun expanding their presence in the neighborhood.
Prime King Street West location in the Entertainment District. Open concept, lower level office space. Includes rare two parking spaces on site. Two private washrooms. Excellent shipping and receiving via back laneway. Freight elevator and additional rear entry. Air conditioned & forced air gas heating.
112 Avenue Road is a rare short-term leasing opportunity within a historic Victorian 4-level professional office building with excellent frontage & signage exposure on Avenue Road. The subject property is steps from Yorkville, Canada’s most prestigious shopping district.
Neighbouring tenants include Whole Foods, Ferrari, Equinox Fitness, TNT, Sotto Sotto, & more! The area is undergoing significant residential & commercial intensification.
There are hardwood floors throughout with generous open floor plates. There is a private exclusive-use west facing rear patio built-out with a functional stone waterfall.
Excellent for a variety of professional office uses.
- Minutes to Bloor Subway
- 16 ½ foot ceilings with no columns
- Fast developing corridor with many new amenities
- Freight elevator